This is a list of the tags you can use, separate each tag with a comma.
- Public - anyone can view the bin but cannot add images to it.
- PublicEditable - anyone can view the bin and add images to it.
- Private - only the owner can view the bin.
- PasswordProtected - the owner or users who have supplied a password can view the bin.
- PasswordProtectedEditable - the owner or users who have supplied a password can view the bin and add images to it.
0 New Bin
Filters are used to filter image urls out or in. This depends on the filter mode.
A filter is separated with a semi-colon (;). Any url that contains the text specified in the filter will be removed.
If for example you want to include only images of cats and dogs do the following:
1. Set filter mode to skip no-matches
2. Add the following to the filter textbox: cat;dog
3. Either paste image urls from your clipboard or add them via the add form.
To use a regex, prefix the filter with an exclamation mark (!).